Tuesday 21 August 2012

PURPLE HAZE LIPS.....

Hey Ladies,,,

I seem to be wearing a lot of summer colours to look vibrant even though we are quickly loosing the sunshine(not like we really had a summer.lol). I wore this purple lip colour yesterday and just wanted to show you guys what I used and how I got it. Enjoy!



Products used;

OCC lip tar- Hoochie(magneta deep purple look)-

Nyx Lip liner - Deep purple-

Mac- plain lip gloss(not compulsory. i just looove gloss)

Lip brush- for blending and application



NOTE- when using the lip tar, you require a whole lot less than a pea sized amount as it is highly pigmented.  A little goes a very long way. 

You can also use the lip tar without the lip liner. I just love using lip liners.

                                                                                                                    xoxo,

                                                                                                                  Damilola


1 comment:

  1. I have not been able to master the ombre look!!! I am inspired to try after reading your post.

    Check out my blog http://shopaholic718.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete