Thursday 19 May 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW---SLEEK BLUSHER

A lot of my clients and most likely friends would be surprised at what I am about to write on this particular product as I am not a fan of sleek products. 


















This is one of my favourite blushes. It comes in about 8 or 9 colors. (I will be putting up the swatches later). It is highly pigmented, sheer and sits nicely on the cheeks to give a subtle sculpted look. Its compact and I love the mirror. There are several colours such as Flamingo(my favourite), flushed, pixie pink, coral , sahara and so much more colours. 


Easy application by using  a blush brush and gently build till you are happy with results. (I always love my blush to pop so I use a considerable amount without going over the top). What I love most is the price ...As it comes at £3.93 which is definitely not going to break your bank account.   


Remain Beautiful x





1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of the sleek blushers too they are so pigmented. Everyone always says they look scary in the pan but they transport so beautifully on the skin with a light hand. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete