Tuesday 3 May 2011

I can officially say it has been ages since I last wrote a a post in my blog. First of all; I would like to sincerely apologise for that. Hope you do forgive me. That said, I have not been lazying around though. I have been working and I will be putting up pictures of Jobs done. 


I recently worked with another Makeup artist colleague of mine by the name Joy Adenuga of  Joy Adenuga Makeovers on a photo shoot . Jewellery was provided by Hayley Kruger, Photography by Adebayo Deru,  Dresses by Fabryan, Fashion Stylist; Derek Leung. Models were provided by Confidence Model Management. Hairstylist was your truly; True Glam.  


Photo shoot was organised by Joy Adenuga and it was an Alternate Bridal shoot which consisted of White and Black wedding dresses. Yes Black and No we dnt expect you to pick up wearing Black wedding dresses and the above team were really easy to work with.  Enough said; Here are a few photos from the shoot...... 





Also here is I and Joy at what we do best....


We would appreciate your comments and reviews on our work . Remain beautiful x


All pictures are a copyright of True Glam 

2 comments: